Social Science Screencast

Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Buteau Maelissa. I have been studying Social Science for the past two years. My field of study is Psychology. This program allowed me to develop and equipped me for a career at the university in the near future.

Being in my field for two years, I know there are a lot of difficult words who are difficult to learn, and like you I struggled with them, and you do, too, I'm sure.

This is my first screencast, and I'm not an expert at screen casting, but I'm going to learn through the process.

I learn easily words and their pronunciation for my field of study

My goal is to demonstrate how to solve this problem.

So, stays right there, I will show you in a few minutes.

The Problem

I'm going to show you how to solve the problem in the next few minutes.

The Quest

First, open your browser. At the top of the screen in the address bar, type the URL correctly and the page will appear.

When you arrive on the website, in the top left corner, there is the logo. Just under the logo, there is the navigation menu where you can learn more on the website. Before the text area where you can write text or phrases, there is a menu where you can correct what you have just written using the grammar check or other icons.

The Solution

The Conclusion

So, if you are in psychology or related field, that's how you solve this particular problem

I hope this information will help some of you.

**************************************************************

Statistics

Word count: 261

Total MP3 length: 00:00

Target structure count: 9

Error count: 0

Error density: 0%

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The carreer of a Corporate Lawyer

Social Science Glossary

About me